Asangba Tzudir

My photo
I am what i am...The Bright Side - "So Others May Live" And The Not So Bright Side - "Impatience."
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hope

The darkest nights ever
Blacker than a thousand midnights,
My perception blurred
'Am hardest hit,
Talking without speaking
Hearing without listening
I fear lest my body and soul gets separated
Here I am sailing in troubled waters,
All alone and struggling.
But the spirited element within
Ushers in, a glimmer of hope
A reality that will bring in a new dawn
And I'll be on a song.

Asangba Tzudir

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Am a big time sucker for good lines. Nice poem there:)

Senmami said...

this side of you, i ahve never seen. welcome ... Asang the poet

Ronald Thangeo said...

lemme join da gang in praisg u.....
i loved it

Asangba said...

Thanks fellas for your appreciation...but there is a 'teary' story behind this poem. I wrote it on 14th August 2004 when i was in Hyderabad. For those of you whose 'curiousity kills' then ask me in person.