Asangba Tzudir

My photo
I am what i am...The Bright Side - "So Others May Live" And The Not So Bright Side - "Impatience."
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fear and Trembling

Long are the nights dark,

Stretching over a thousand midnights.

Seeing without perceiving,

Listening but the strange silence lingers on,

I fear…lest emotions drown my reasoned thoughts.

Here I am…cajoled in murky waters of life,

Wonder how long will my body and soul coexist.

Lifes realities are severe and harsh at times,

For human abilities to comprehend,

Only can I beg Heaven,

For the music in my heart,

That I sing it long before,

The sands of time is heard no more.

- Asangba Tzudir


1 comment:

Asangba said...

It is just a reflection of the fear that i go through at times, that i might not be able to fulfill the purpose God has for me. I can only beg Heaven to let me walk in his purpose before my time on Earth runs out.