Asangba Tzudir

My photo
I am what i am...The Bright Side - "So Others May Live" And The Not So Bright Side - "Impatience."
Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Girl

I had a glimpse enough, of this damsel
To let an encounter with my inner heart,
And drown the self in abundant emotions.
A smile so cheerful yet so captivating
A voice that casts an enchanting spell.
A dimpled chin that adds essence to the face,
Those moles injecting tinges of radiance.
The youthful and brimming innocence
Stretched like the lush green vineyards.
All these and more creates an aura of captivity.
Here is a ‘creature’ yet so humane…that’s you.
I beg heavens…with undying hope
Those way too valuable hands,
Will be forever mine.

- Asangba Tzudir
12th March ’09, JNU

3 comments:

Senmami said...

OMG....... and u compose tooo..... Go get her dude..

Songertz said...

That was for the moon...precisely...a sonnet personifying the moon.

Asangba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.